ABOUT PRO INSPECTION SERVICES
PRO Inspection Services History
PRO Inspection Services is the powerful merger of CTS and PRO NDE.
PRO NDE has been setting the bar in industrial testing since 1984 with experienced technicians and world-class knowledge. Based in Odessa, TX, PRO NDE has provided NDT – radiographic, ultrasonic, magnetic-particle, and visual testing – and positive material identification (PMI) services for industrial fields, including oil and gas, on equipment, such as pipes, weld joints, compressors, pressure vessels, and other fabricated products.
CTS brings to PRO Inspection Services top professionals working in refineries, petrochemical plants, power plants, and on offshore platforms. Based in Snyder, Texas, CTS has been successfully leading myriad projects, including turnarounds, shutdowns, capital projects, and plant expansions.
CTS has also been supplying project managers and Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) inspection personnel for pipelines, fieldwork, compressor stations, and plants.
PRO Inspection Services, with 75 full time employees, flexing up to 200 experts in over 75 locations, is an elite, full-service inspection shop designed to keep your business running safely and efficiently.
INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS COMPANY CULTURE
Industrial Service Solutions emanates “forceful optimism.”
- We are a team of self-confident associates who have can-do attitudes and always strive to anticipate, learn, and adapt but are not afraid to act.
- We recognize and reward the behavioral traits of integrity, character, candor, humor, teamwork, and both individual and joint accountability.
- ISS culture enables us to offer small-company competitiveness with large-company capabilities and process disciplines.
- Customer-centric biases committed to earning and retaining longstanding relationships of trust
- High respect for every associate who wears our uniform regardless of title, position, or skillset
- Quick response, low cost structures, and a personal commitment to delivery of high-quality service
- Disciplined processes for associate recruiting, training development and safety best practices, and a comprehensive compensation and benefits plans for talent retention
- Technical depth for equipment, service applications, and industry certifications; and reinvestment in competitive shops, machinery, and tools
- A nationwide geographic footprint, a broad set of field, shop, and supply value propositions serving multiple industrial and commercial markets
Industries Served by PRO Inspection Services
The expertise of PRO Inspection Services spreads across multiple industries from the petrochemical industry to pulp and paper to food and beverage. Regardless of your industry, we understand what it means to have your process/plant stopped and people’s lives or production impacted. PRO Inspection Services is ready to serve and work with you to set up the right level of coverage to meet your needs in your specific market. Below are several of the primary industries we serve and the services we can offer:
|Oil & Gas:||Successful TARs are essential to eliminate forced outages throughout a given operational cycle; PRO ISS is a leader in these events. Built on preparing for maintenance, special project, and/or unplanned TARs, PRO ISS is able to fully lead and execute your valve work ensuring full compliance with industry safety and quality requirements. PRO ISS is registered with all main third-party auditing agencies; we understand the working environment; and we’re familiar with specialty processes, such as Coker Units, and can give you specific system upgrade advice. PRO ISS understands your market dynamics and knows that getting the most between TARs is key to continually meeting strict safety standards and delivering market demands for product … We are your turnaround expert.|
|Power Generation:||Today’s operational environment requires plants to cycle on and off at a moment’s notice to meet the market demand. This additional cycling causes extreme fatigue on valves. Having the right expertise present to evaluate, maintain, repair and service assures you that a valve will not prevent your plant from getting online and meeting your contractual obligations. Our team is trained on the safety requirements of your plants and is able to work in all types of generation facilities. Our well-versed team can assess valve failures and high-stress points and support you in developing the right maintenance plan to drive reliability and meet your shutdown dates for regularly scheduled maintenance.|
|Petrochemical:||Chemical, fertilizer and other petrochemical facilities, though similar to the oil and gas industry, are more specialized due to the nature of specific chemical processes and corresponding safety requirements. PRO ISS knows that one of the keys to ensure this integrity is to properly maintain and specify the right valve as they are the main boundary to keeping processes/chemicals segregated. PRO ISS is an expert at providing field service expertise. When new valves are required, we can ensure full system integrity given the specific chemical process. With an understanding of your market dynamics and need for process segregation, PRO ISS can ensure your shutdowns are executed with extreme precision.|
|Pulp & Paper:||Mill operational time is critical and shutdowns are extremely tight with limited time to perform required maintenance/servicing. We are fully capable and regularly support short window outages ranging from 12 to 36 hours with parts, technicians, tool trailers, and on-site repair capabilities enabling you to return to service. Our branches have the expertise to meet with you, set up a custom schedule and deliver on all valve needs, getting you ready for startup in the required window, with the highest safety and quality standards.|
Industrial Service Solutions (ISS) is a Uniquely Positioned Company…
- To deliver a broad set of comprehensive “cost, quality, and speed” service solutions critical to process equipment across a diverse set of end-user markets.
- To serve a wide variety of industries, such as power generation; oil and gas; pulp and paper; chemical and petrochemical; tire and rubber; metals and mining; water and waste water; and other industrial and commercial markets.
- To offer expertise in a wide variety of equipment and application, including valves and actuation; motors and generators; pumps; compressors and coolers; boilers and heat exchangers; mixers and extruders; both process-equipment and electrical-equipment controls; and many other types of peripheral equipment.
- To provide value propositions, such as onsite field service, regionally based shop services, and a broad range of supply services.
- To serve customers nationwide from our 50 U.S.-based shops and service locations.